Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MY FATHER

                            My Father
My father name is Ishwor Karki.He is 40 years old.He is an shopkeeper.He is very kind and helpful to all.He gave me a life,laugh for me,taught me,shouted at me.He was born in kartik 30.He is like a superman for me.He guides me whenever I feel insecure.He always support me and guide me in all thing.He is someone who always catche me before I fall and teaches me how to walk.I love my father very much.Without him my life would me imposible.My words can never define you but I tried a bit and I can never compare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of covid-19 and cancelling SEE exam

A dangers virus called corona also know as COVID-19 took place around the world. This virus was first found in Wuhan china.this virus start...