Friday, August 30, 2019

My Father(My World)🌍️

                            My Father 
Dad is my real hero because he is the most special person in my life. My father is every thing for me.
My Father name is Ishwor Karki. He is 40 years old.He is an shoopkeeper.He was born in 2035/09/10.He is very loving,careing and gental.But I belive him more than god because first he come and then god.He has done very hard work for me and for brother.I am very luckey to have my father he love me a lot.He does not shows his hardwork,pain.That he has faced just to make us happy.He is superman man for me.My daddy is very brave person because he has done so much hardwork for us to study.
So spend you time with your father because you never know what will happen tomorrow.At last,Ilovemyfather!

                                🌏️❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of covid-19 and cancelling SEE exam

A dangers virus called corona also know as COVID-19 took place around the world. This virus was first found in Wuhan china.this virus start...