Thursday, February 20, 2020

My journey in jagatmandir

3 years ago,I first stood in front of the gate of jagat Mandir school,the classes,teachers. As the time started to flow,I slowly became close my brother sister and classmates. Learning the different kind of things in the same classroom makes me more familiar to this school. Even when i had the most bad feelings or i get scolded from home i always used to have smile on my face when i sit i classroom because of my friends. They gave me priceles smile which i couldnot forget.I have created millions  of small little memories in this school.

The different between the school and life"in school you're taught a lesson and the given test,but in life you're given a test that teaches you a lesson". One of the precious and important moment was those excursion and picnic were unforgeable. Taking about my experience ,i was so small and innocent to understand  what is school i used to think scho was one of the most boring place where we are been only compiled to study. But  i was wrong it is one of the mot important and best place to enjoy and learn new things anf important of life.
I am thankful each and every teacer amd non teaching staff who took care of me to grow up anf to solve the problem of each and every question . And the most amazing person that i really thankful is our class teacher DEEPAK SHRESTHA who always used to scold but that scold contain lot of care and love for us which was really motivating and inspirational. I don't think i will be getting such teachet in my high school . Lastly i would like to say is school life is one of the important time so enjoy it fullyso you will not regreat after the school life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of covid-19 and cancelling SEE exam

A dangers virus called corona also know as COVID-19 took place around the world. This virus was first found in Wuhan china.this virus start...